Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Tangerine Daisy Aster Birthday Card

Tangerine in the color of the month over at Imagine.  Today this card with hand-made flowers is featured.



There are so many wonderful tangerine colored flowers, the daisy asters being one example. I wanted the flowers to look as realistic as possible and included lots of layers to pop off the card front.

I started by die cutting multiple layers to create very realistic flowers with a bit of shaping.  I selected a matching stamp set from Heartfelt Creations to decorate the card layers to fashion a cohesive look with the coordinating dies. And just like a good crafter would, I finished by adding Gold Sheer Shimmer Spritz to the front panel along with the Tangerine All-Purpose Ink with the same Gold Shimmer to create a very striking look!  I am really glad the photo shows the wonderful shimmer!

Imagine:

Other:
Heartfelt Creations—Delicate Asters stamp and die set, Bold Delicate Asters stamp set, Inspire Me sentiment
White cardstock
Corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!